The Perfect Guild - Perfect World (MY)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st time doin event at arena...

+3
Azriel
Dewa
DemOniC
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

1st time doin event at arena... - Page 2 Empty Re: 1st time doin event at arena...

Post by Azriel Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:16 pm

See see! No Dewa know what I'm talkin about! You should learn from him Simon! ye

Azriel
Guild Guest
Guild Guest

Number of posts : 126
PW Class - WR,MG,WB,WF,EA,EP : EA
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

1st time doin event at arena... - Page 2 Empty Re: 1st time doin event at arena...

Post by Osamu Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:52 pm

Razz aggressive catdance chaseu idiotdance leftright shaking smoothmove turnhead these are all for az...

anyway we are setting up the FB time slot. we need to plan in details.. however this service will be available to those who sign up in forum... so encourage them kev.. don jus grind grind
Osamu
Osamu
Reborn
Reborn

Number of posts : 118
PW Class - WR,MG,WB,WF,EA,EP : WB
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Azriel Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:55 am

but but gotta get to L80 for the new HH weapon! Then L90 for the HH armor set! Then....

Azriel
Guild Guest
Guild Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewa Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:55 am

Azriel wrote:but but gotta get to L80 for the new HH weapon! Then L90 for the HH armor set! Then....

Razz first we need to get them to lvl 60++ and get there first green weapons. Sad me, jess, bubbles, and mich only ones over lvl 70 and we alrdy have r 70 weapons play to much and u'll burn urself out and get bored of the game faster. u must learn the relax and enjoy what the game has to offer u. Sleep so warlord has lots of lvl 70+ members study but how many of them u think will still be playing in 2-3 months. seeing it will probably be that long again til next patch update. with nothing to keep them going in the game anymore lots will be leaving. hell tw is getting less and less i notice. i see about 3-4 each week. and those r all different guilds. not 1 guild atking mutiple lands at once. what fun is having all them areas if no 1 is atking? by end of next week. kingdom map will probably only have 4 guilds in control affraid New Era. Warlord. Malaysia and Reborn. clap but what now? cool which one of those 4 going to be first to atk one of the others? study u see what im saying az? it just like in rappelz Razz hito had top standing for so long, guild members got lazy form lack of competion. many left the game, while new people come to replace them but once new content come out. what happened? we failed at taking the new area. after that guild moved on. didnt even try take the area from the other guild. just give up and moved to different games.

Dewa
Site Admin
Site Admin

Number of posts : 257
PW Class - WR,MG,WB,WF,EA,EP : WR

Back to top Go down

Post by Azriel Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:53 pm

Um.. nah.. it's fun to run around PKing people muahaahaa. Anyway a guild cant attack multiple lands at once. 1 attack per week only.

WarLord just had their first L100 fella... who oneshotted Myth's heavy armor WF GL (abotu 5.8k dmg) and he's still using his L90 weapon too.

Anyway, everyone aims to be L90.. for the HH set then we can go around slacking off and PKing people. I know I will

Azriel
Guild Guest
Guild Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Mel Mel Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:47 pm

Azriel wrote:Um.. nah.. it's fun to run around PKing people muahaahaa. Anyway a guild cant attack multiple lands at once. 1 attack per week only.

WarLord just had their first L100 fella... who oneshotted Myth's heavy armor WF GL (abotu 5.8k dmg) and he's still using his L90 weapon too.

Anyway, everyone aims to be L90.. for the HH set then we can go around slacking off and PKing people. I know I will

Az getting evil and more evil now.........('Shocked')

Mel Mel
Reborn
Reborn

Number of posts : 99
PW Class - WR,MG,WB,WF,EA,EP : WF
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:27 pm

he always has been.... a NOTI boy!! Laughing
Osamu
Osamu
Reborn
Reborn

Number of posts : 118
PW Class - WR,MG,WB,WF,EA,EP : WB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2