The Perfect Guild - Perfect World (MY)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been pk'ed by one of are members post here.

+3
HsuRen
Osamu
Dewa
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Been pk'ed by one of are members post here. - Page 2 Empty Re: Been pk'ed by one of are members post here.

Post by Osamu Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:32 pm

PK event is all for 1... no surprise... however if on normal grinding area tat is not forgiven!! angry
Osamu
Osamu
Reborn
Reborn

Number of posts : 118
PW Class - WR,MG,WB,WF,EA,EP : WB
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Been pk'ed by one of are members post here. - Page 2 Empty Re: Been pk'ed by one of are members post here.

Post by Azriel Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:50 pm

Guys.. dotn get into war with other guilds time being. Being on KOS would seriously disrupt your leveling. Additionally, you must be on alert 24/7 when grinding, and zhen is out of the question.

For example, when we were grinding 88 fish, a full team of top Myth people came to attack us. They came 3 times. Although we kicked their asses each and everytime, we still suffer disruption to our grinding.

Just swallow yoru pride and make peace time being.

Azriel
Guild Guest
Guild Guest

Number of posts : 126
PW Class - WR,MG,WB,WF,EA,EP : EA
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewa Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:08 pm

Laughing tell that to feUl =P was picking on the low lvl's in r guild at the event then got pwned by me and gk. the poor guy couldnt even pk gk without help Sad he had some1 stun gk then pk'ed him and ran into hh like a chicken.

Dewa
Site Admin
Site Admin

Number of posts : 257
PW Class - WR,MG,WB,WF,EA,EP : WR

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:35 pm

So far i do not see any form of ailliance assistance given to us at this time.

however Guildleader of (cant recall guildname) ActCute has been very helpful in boss quest in city of misfortune recently.

Mato former guildee and currently Malaysian Guild been assisting us here n there. a big thank you to those who helped us.

Those i miss out please don be upset but u are allow to kick me when u see me online =p
Osamu
Osamu
Reborn
Reborn

Number of posts : 118
PW Class - WR,MG,WB,WF,EA,EP : WB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2